[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Guillaume Gastebois guillaume.gastebois at free.fr
Wed Mar 19 22:07:59 UTC 2008

Hello,

You can find attached a patch which works like my original code (with
different contrast and calibration between 2 scans...).

I removed controversed comments (sorry).

I see in some case that my scanner locks writing : "[genesys]
sanei_genesys_read_register (0x41, 0xf4) completed" and to unlock I have
to push one of the 4 buttons !!!!!! Idea about that ?

Regards
Guillaume