[sane-devel] canon mx300 scans OK for me

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sun May 4 21:36:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on MX300, this helps a lot to improve and
update the pixma backend and its documentation.

Will commit the documentation updates then to Sane CVS.

Concerning tests, feel free to test all available capabilities of the
MX300 (scan up to 600 dpi, ADF scan, button scan, ...)

If you get any issue, please let me know

Nicolas