[sane-devel] Scan Correction Program! :)

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Mon May 12 09:35:30 UTC 2008

If you scan with Xsane frontend, there's an integrated color calibration
tool using 3 pipettes of white, black and gray:

http://www.xsane.org/doc/sane-xsane-preview-doc.html

This gives overall good results, and, with a PIXMA MP610, this color
calibration can be done once (calibration settings can be stored in a
"medium definition"), and reused for further scans. Pretty easy to use,
and efficient.

Nicolas