No subject

Thu May 22 12:28:38 UTC 2008

example, if we buy some modules from other company without source code, =
how to deal with it?  Would you please give me some suggestion for =
commerce development like this?
 I agree to your opinion that we should not violate the spirit of =
freedom through the middle-ware layer. Our idea is to open as much as we =
can (  not to open all), but not to close as much as possible.=20

Any comments and suggetion are valuable for us, thanks.
=20