[sane-devel] Apple Color OneScanner 600/27

Neil Cafferkey n.cafferkey at cs.ucc.ie
Sun Nov 23 23:44:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

The Apple Color OneScanner 600/27 is a rebadged CanoScan 300 and works
with the "canon" backend. Could an entry for this printer be added to the
docs please?

The OneScanner 1200/30 is also a rebadged Canon, but I don't know which
Canon model it's equivalent to. Does anyone know if it works with the
canon backend?

Note that the original Color OneScanner, which is already listed, is
completely different from the 600/27 and 1200/30. Also, I think the model
name should read "Color OneScanner", not "ColorOneScanner".

Regards,
Neil