[sane-devel] Sane Release 1.1.0 ?

Nicolas Martin nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Wed Oct 29 07:26:03 UTC 2008

My concern was not too much about the release number or name, but a
focus on: have we some kind of schedule or forecast for a new Sane
release ?
Some very popular Linux distribution have releases twice a year, and I
think this could be also a convenient rate for Sane too, to keep in sync
with that.

Nicolas