[sane-devel] libusb-dev for Mac Leopard?

BuildSmart buildsmart at daleenterprise.com
Tue Sep 2 20:24:17 UTC 2008

On Sep 02, 2008, at 15:43 PM, Bob Dronski wrote:

> I'm still trying to get the Canon MP4150 working. In an attempt to
> debug, Nicolas recommended I use libusb-dev.  Unfortunately, all I can
> find are packages and source for libusb.  Does anyone have any
> experience creating a version of libusb-dev for mac?  Even a location
> of source?

Some people might say I have some experience in Mac OS X.

Here's where I started, read how they generate the binaries for
ubuntu, just ignore the .deb packaging related stuff and make sure
you compile for i386 and x86_64 if you want proper support throughout
the complete Leopard environment, the libraries are really useful,
I'm just not interested in holding anyone's hand long enough for them
to figure anything out, I've got my own issues to deal with.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/i386/libusb-dev