[sane-devel] fujitsu scanner owners needed

tobias alarcon extobias at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:18:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:28 PM, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:11 AM, extobias <extobias at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> m. allan noah-3 wrote:

>> really.

>>> ~anoah/fujitsu/

>>> I have one, and works. but take more time to scan.
>>> Sometime it never come back.
>>> I also tested with the old snap i have (2008-05-08) and
>>> work really nice.
>
> can you get a debug log of the backend in action when the slowness occurs?

yeap, but seems like problem only happen when
i plug the scanner and press scan button
immediately. If i wait 3 o 4 second before pressed
no problem at all. I just wait then.
this is the log anyway.

[fujitsu] sane_read: start
[fujitsu] read_from_buffer: start
[fujitsu] read_from_buffer: si:0 to:589745 tx:589323 re:422 bu:211 pa:211
[fujitsu] read_from_buffer: finish
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: start
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: finish 0
[fujitsu] sane_read: finish 0
[fujitsu] sane_read: start
[fujitsu] read_from_buffer: start
[fujitsu] read_from_buffer: si:0 to:589745 tx:589534 re:211 bu:211 pa:211
[fujitsu] read_from_buffer: finish
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: start
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: finish 0
[fujitsu] sane_read: finish 0
[fujitsu] sane_get_parameters: start
[fujitsu] sane_get_parameters: started, copying to caller
[fujitsu] sane_get_parameters: scan_x=1688, Bpl=211, depth=1
[fujitsu] sane_get_parameters: scan_y=2795, frame=0, last=1
[fujitsu] sane_get_parameters: finish
[fujitsu] sane_cancel: start
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: start
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: cancelling
[fujitsu] scanner_control: start
[fujitsu] scanner_control: function 4
[fujitsu] do_usb_cmd: start
[fujitsu] do_usb_cmd: finish
[fujitsu] scanner_control: success, tries 1, ret 0
[fujitsu] scanner_control: finish
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: finish 2
[fujitsu] sane_cancel: finish
[fujitsu] sane_cancel: start
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: start
[fujitsu] check_for_cancel: already cancelled