[sane-devel] Okidata

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:31:39 UTC 2008

well, see the 'contributing' page on our site, there are some
references there, but in a nutshell:

(assuming the machine is USB)

1. get the output of lsusb -v with it plugged it

2. open it and get chip numbers if you are brave

3. install the pcausa sniffer and get a trace of a very small scan in
windows, then post that up where folks here can download it and
inspect. we will see if anyone recognizes it.

allan