[sane-devel] continuous capture from scanner

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:50:27 UTC 2009

There are continuous feed scanners.  Plenty exist in the office-copier
form factor, some are desktop models (HP high-capacity document
scanners), and plenty are photograph scanners.  Ages ago you could get
a sheet feed scanner that mounted on top of a keyboard (or just sat
alone), a 2"x10" cylinder.  If you could find the modern equivalent of
that and tell it to scan an infinite length sheet, it would probably
do what you want.