[sane-devel] Required backend and Front end for Canon Lide 100

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Mon Aug 3 06:12:29 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 23 juillet 2009 12:42:12 Arunav.Gupta at canon.co.in, vous avez écrit :
> Hi
>
> We require the patch for supportig Canon Lide 100 in linux.
> Is it possible for you to support us.
>
> Thanks  and Regards,

	Hello,

	if you donate me a Canon Lide 100. I'll add support for it in the genesys
backend. I have already done such for the gl646 based XP200. But note since
I'm working on SANE on my spare time, it'll take about a couple of months to
have basic scanning capabilities. As Allan told, finding a dedicated developer
will be more efficient, the gl843 documentation is a generic one and reverse
engineering can be difficult.

Regards,
	Stef