[sane-devel] avision backend support of HP 8250

Mark Szorady georgetoon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 15:16:29 UTC 2009

Hi, I dson't mean to instrude, but I'm trying to get my HP 8250 scanner to work with Sane.  I'm using PCLinuxOS 2009.2.  The backend they have is 1.0.19.  the scanner works with p[revious backend versions.  for instance, it works using backne 1.0.14 in LinuxMint 4.0.

I'm wondering if the support for this scanner is present in the upgraded backend 1.0.20?

It's a terrific scanner and I need it to work in Linux and Sane.  Any informaiton or help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Toonfully,

Mark Szorady
georgetoon at yahoo.com