[sane-devel] Scanned image prints on 4 pages?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:35:41 UTC 2009

You have scanned with the default resolution of the avision driver
(probably 150?), then you have printed with the default printer driver
resolution (probably 72?) so, it takes 4 pages to hold all those
pixels. You must change one or the other resolution. I would recommend
the printer. How to do this depends entirely on what program you use
to print.

allan