[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Jack McGill jmcgill85258 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 19:16:44 UTC 2009

Chris,
I have a couple of suggestions based on my previous attempts at adding support.
1. Google "gl842 datasheet" and download a copy. Print it out and study it.
2. Get a free website. I use google sites. You can compress and upload your usb sniff logs.
3. I started to write a guide to adding a scanner to the genesys backend, but it is not complete. http://sites.google.com/site/roadwarriorscanner/sheetfed-scanner/adding-scanner-genesys-backend.

Good luck.
Jack McGill