[sane-devel] MP 810

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:30:12 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Thomas Mayr <thmayr at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hallo !
>
> I have a problem with my Pixma MP 810 - scanning with 75 DPI works very
> well ,but in higher resolutions i have a colour shifting.
> At a Internetsearch i have found an older Solution ,with describes a change in
> the pixma_mp150.c file to fix this.
> Unfortunatly the file in the newest CVS-Package /../

Hi, I have a similar issue in that the latest CVS no longer recognizes
my MP710, so after each system sane upgrade I copy the old mp150 pixma
sane library to overwrite the current one, in order to support my
MP710 still. I should have time now to send information on the
problem... maybe it is related?

Gernot