[sane-devel] MP 810

Nicolas Martin nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sun Jan 4 12:34:57 UTC 2009

Don't know which version you're currently using, but could you try to
compile and install the latest Sane CVS version ?

MP810 CCD sensor's color shifting has been fixed a while back, the code
you mention has slightly changed since then, but is already in there in
CVS pixma_mp150.c, line 595:

          case MP810_PID:
          case MP960_PID:
-->         mp->color_shift = s->param->ydpi / 50;
            mp->shift[1] = mp->color_shift * get_cis_ccd_line_size (s);
            mp->shift[0] = 2 * mp->shift[1];
            mp->shift[2] = 0;
            break;

Some instructions on how to compile Sane CVS here:
http://mp610.blogspot.com/2008/04/give-your-scanner-new-freshly-sane.html

Then, repost if you're still experiencing shifting issues, we'll see
what's going on there.

Nicolas