[sane-devel] Getting the finished_scan event

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:08:19 UTC 2009

have you read the sane spec? the backend will return SANE_STATUS_EOF
from sane_read() when it has sent all the data for that frame. If it
is a multi-frame image, the frontend should read the remaining frames
until EOF as well. Then, it is up to the front-end to decide if it
wants to operate in a batch mode (as for an adf scan), by calling
sane_start and looping on sane_read again.

you have not given enough information about what you are trying to do
for me to comment further...

allan