[sane-devel] Small build fixes

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Jan 15 03:09:33 UTC 2009

On 1/14/2009 6:12 PM, Pierre Willenbrock wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> i tried to build sane with different source and build directories and
> ended up needing the attached patch to tools/Makefile.in. I am not sure
> if i got the build-directory creation right, but it works for different
> source/build directories as well as when they are identical. If no one
> objects, i will commit this in about 2 days.
>
> Regards,
>    Pierre

This patch was good timing for me.  I'm working on moving the top level
Makefile to use automake.  I needed this change to be able to use
automake's "make distcheck" target; which tests building in a directory
different then source.

One of the Makefiles is failing on the cleanup phase but I'm almost got
it working.

Chris