[sane-devel] Epson SX600FW support

Alessandro Zummo azummo-lists at towertech.it
Thu Jan 15 18:13:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:08:50 +0100
Thibaut GIRKA <thib at sitedethib.com> wrote:

> Then, it locks up.
> If I want to use the scanner, I have to restart it (the connexion didn't
> end properly).
>
> If I disable the identity2 request, I can use the scanner.
> But an identity2 answer provides informations like the different
> settings supported by the scanner, no? I think this is why xsane can't
> get a preview (If I want to scan with xsane, I have to change the DPI,
> otherwise, it fails).

 it provides some settings that are often also found with other commands.
 you changed the dpi to which value?

 did you tried other frontends like scanimage or tiffscan?

 can you provide a debug output when it works and when it doesn't?

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,
  Tower Technologies - Torino, Italy