[sane-devel] GPL driver for Samsung SCX-4200 MFP

Vladimir Koutny vlado at sane.ksp.sk
Sun Jan 18 19:47:22 UTC 2009

Julien BLACHE wrote:
>>> What's the state of your driver so far? What are your plans?

I've made a backend out of it, however it has some issues with closing
the device/opening it once again (scanner sends me some weird data..)
Unfortunately I'm a bit short of time to finish it :(

> ABC <abc at telekom.ru> wrote:
>
>> There is possibility that some of Samsung MFP devices could work with
>> xerox_mfp backend.

This is quite new, isn't it? I wasn't aware of it... Looking briefly at the
code the protocol seems to be the same.. I might give it a try (no guarantees
on when, though)

Vladimir