[sane-devel] SANE_DEBUG_* items

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Jan 22 13:52:06 UTC 2009

stef wrote:
>> rts8891 - no man page but supports additional SANE_DEBUG_RTS88XX_LIB.
>>

> 	The rts8891 man page existed but the backend was forgotten in the Makefile.
> This is fixed now.

Ahh, yes.  I was mistakenly using my distribution's sane man pages
instead of referring to doc/ directory.  I see now they are documented
for this backend so I will keep as-is.

With no objections then I'll keep all current backend behavior and
document man pages were missing.  I'll also move forward with making
BACKEND_NAME truly mean BACKEND_NAME in Makefiles and make minor update
to source code were needed to override.

Chris