[sane-devel] Kodak i1220 and Debian/Ubuntu

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:39:33 UTC 2009

Strange- It appears to be a port of their windows twain driver, and i
see no mention of either SANE or source code. We would be unable to
help you with problems, and if they decide to stop supporting future
versions of Linux, you are stuck with a paperweight. IMHO, I would
avoid it like the plague.

allan