[sane-devel] Error: pixma backend crashes when online

Louis Lagendijk louis at lagendijk.xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 26 19:33:50 UTC 2009

Hello Michael, Nicolas,
looking at the traces, this looks like a bug in my bjnp-code. It
apparently crashes when the modem connection is up.

Michael, could you please do the traces Nicolas requested AND run
scanimage -L under gdb. Once it crashes, do a bt and mail me the
results? The output if ifconfig when online would be helpful as well.

 In the meanwhile I will have a look at the code and see if I can find
something wrong. I guess I missed some checks that should have been
included.

Kind regards, Louis