[sane-devel] Providing the version of SANE used in VueScan

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Tue Jan 27 01:17:24 UTC 2009

"Ed Hamrick" <EdHamrick at aol.com> writes:

> My name is spelled "Hamrick" - with one "m".
> It's polite to sign e-mails with one's name.

Hi Ed,

> The source code to sanei_scsi.c is attached.

You missed sanei_config.c and sanei_debug.c and the various header
files below include/sane/ that these three include.

> Of course, you're just wasting your time and
> my time, which is annoying at best.  These
> childish games aren't amusing for me or
> for anyone reading this mailing list.

If you think these kind of legitimate requests waste your time, you
are of course free to drop the source code that you reused from the
SANE project and write your own so no-one can bother you with these
annoyances.

>> sanei_config
>> SANE_CONFIG_DIR
>> .:/usr/local/etc/sane.d
>> sanei_config_open: attempting to open `%s'
>> sanei_config_open: using file `%s'
>> sanei_config_open: could not find config file `%s'
>> sanei_debug
>> SANE_DEBUG_
>> [sanei_debug] malloc() failed

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2           FLOSS Engineer -- AVASYS Corporation
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962