[sane-devel] Providing the version of SANE used in VueScan

Ed Hamrick EdHamrick at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 06:30:35 UTC 2009

Hi Olaf,

The source you referred to is attached.  I'm happy
to assist people with getting copies of the source
code to the trivial parts of SANE that I used in
VueScan.  And yes, I'm obviously capable of spending
an hour or two stripping the sanei_scsi module
out of VueScan - after all, VueScan does support many
things (like infrared cleaning) on Epson scanners that
you're incapable of supporting :)

This is also an "official request" to René Rebe to
provide the source code to avision.c that he's included
in ExactScan 2.

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick