[sane-devel] Stef: HP G2410 Tests

Robert John Morton rob at robmorton.20m.com
Tue Jan 27 16:02:02 UTC 2009

Hello Stef

Xsane registers the presence of genesys as a valid scanner
As far as I can determine, the HP driver for the 2400/g2410,
used via Xsane, supports 150, 200, 300, 60, 1200 dpi.
It does not support 50, 75, 100.
Perhaps there is a mechanical reason for this.

Re my previous post, I thought I might have a permissions problem so I
gave all users permission to access /dev/bus/usb/003/005, which is used
for my G2410.

Still nothing happened when I execute ./run-genesys in /backend

Hope this helps. Regars, Rob