[sane-devel] Minor network code change could use more testers

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Jan 29 15:19:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I needed a secondary platform to do some automake tests on; besides
linux; but the two I tried wouldn't compile (cygwin and solaris) even
without automake support.  So I've submitted a few portability improvements.

The changes to remove MSG_NOWAIT and MSG_WAITALL could use a little
testing in the epson2 and pixma (bjnp) backends. Also, changes seem safe
but could use a review.

I could only verify that epson2 changes continue to work same as before
with my Epson Artisan 800 networked scanner (only "scanimge -L"
currently works).

Chris