[sane-devel] Please clean before CVS update

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Sat Jan 31 20:41:09 UTC 2009

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> ../sanei/sanei_jpeg.c:229: fatal error: opening dependency file .deps/../sanei/sanei_jpeg.Tpo: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> make[1]: *** [../sanei/sanei_jpeg.lo] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/julien/devel/sane/sane-backends/backend'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>
> Obtained with
>
> BACKENDS=xerox_mfp ./configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr
> make

Ahh yes.  Fixed in CVS now.  Its on my TODO list to clean up and expand
what can be optionally compiled in sanei directory to scsi/usb/tiff/etc
files as well.  Need to get all dependencies right in
backend/Makefile.am first though.

Also, I've got the debian patches and reviewing now.  I see I chose
PKG_CHECK_MODULES naming convention of ${PKGNAME}_LIBS while debian
patch uses a name that matches library name exactly (LIBJPEG for
example).  Opps.  Hopefully, no issues since intent is to be able to
drop that section of patches instead of rework.

Chris