[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 4400c: A Friendly Reminder

Mike B. mb78aa at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 00:54:02 UTC 2009

Hi Philipp,

Yep, the bug seems similar to what I've experienced. The 600dpi also works but 1200 gives only half a page :(.

Anyway, I can now scan documents and produce reasonable b/w scans, so that's OK. Hopefully SANE supports for the Scanjet 4400c will improve soon.

Thanks for your help in installing the recent SANE sources for debian.

Cheers,
Mike.