[sane-devel] byteorder.h

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Tue Jun 2 01:01:50 UTC 2009

If no one else gives it a go, I'll have a hand at updating the autoconf
macro.  I've not much experience with cross platform locations of those
defines.

I see in my Fedora 11 Linux box that alot of those duplicates are
defined in <endian.h> (although perhaps hidden by some #ifdef's) and the
closest the macro looks for them is in <machine/endian.h>.

I don't know any history between those two locations or when a needed
__USE_BSD is defined by compilers.

Chris