[sane-devel] Regarding Canon DR-2050C using sane-1.0.20 backend _ Duplex Option

Rajesh Shah rajesh at finlogicindia.com
Sun Jun 21 10:18:29 UTC 2009

Dear All ,
I am posting for the first time . I am not a developer . But I was
testing sane-1.0.20 backend on Canon DR-2050 C.
I am using Mandriva Spring 2009.

Using the following Command I am able to Scan but not able to use the
Duplex Feature . Result is single page scan similarly to ADF Front

# scanimage -d canon_dr:libusb:002:006 --source 'ADF Duplex'
--resolution 100 --format=tiff > 2image.tiff

Please note ,I have also tried the double quotes .ie "ADF Duplex" but
same results . Kindly guide .

Even after I removed the source option , the size of the file remained
the same .

I think , I am few steps away from configuring it successfully . Please
help and guide .