[sane-devel] sane pdf error

Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Thu Jun 25 20:08:51 UTC 2009

Hi little girl,
sorry, I have no clue about this. Maybe recreate the xsane package and
reinstallation could be helpful?  I do not know whether sane relies on
ghostscript to generate postscript / pdf or whether it has it's own pdf
creator. Hopefully Julien has a clue what to do ....

Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Am Donnerstag 25 Juni 2009 16:01:34 schrieb Julien BLACHE:
> litlle girl <little.linux.girl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > xpdf ./multipageproject.pdf
> > Error (492): Unknown operator ',000000'
> > Error (502): Unknown operator ',000000'
*****

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)