[sane-devel] [Fwd: Subject:-Crashing Fire fox browser when running SaneAppletExample.java.]

Henning Geinitz sane at geinitz.org
Sun Jun 28 13:00:59 UTC 2009

FYI

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Subject:-Crashing Fire fox browser when running
SaneAppletExample.java.
Datum: 	Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:21:26 +0530
Von: 	amitdubein at gmail.com <amitdubein at gmail.com>
An: 	hmg-guest at users.alioth.debian.org

Respected Sir,

We are using your Scan applet Example for scanning, but we are facing
some problem while running the applet on fire fox 3.0 with O/S Linux
open Suse & scanner HP 3050.

                                                We face crashing problem
when we go through the following steps.

1)         Start Application.

2)         Call applet.

3)         Click on acquire.

4)         Click on Start.

5)         Scan image (It completely scan selected image & goes to
desired path.).

6)         When we click on close button.

7)         The browser gets crashed.

It will very helpful if you give some solution on above problem.

--
Regards

Amitkumar Dube
Software Developer