[sane-devel] descreen feature request

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:55:37 UTC 2009

We have had several requests for this over the years. However, most of
us that work on SANE are 'scratching our own itches' by providing the
features we need. This is your itch, so brush off your programming
skills or your wallet, and scratch :)

allan

PS- sending us a link to a patented algorithm is a VERY bad idea. If
we implement it, we can no longer claim ignorance of the patent....