[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v0.9.27 Page Size: top area cut

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:05:38 UTC 2009

2009/3/12 Crypto <crypto at online.de>:
> --overscan-top 0..4mm [0]
>        The top overscan controls the additional area to scan before the paper
>        is detected.
>    --overscan-bottom 0..4mm [0]
>        The bottom overscan controls the additional area to scan after the
>        paper end was detected.

ATM, gscan2pdf does not support these options. I will add them to the
current interface, and they will be available in 0.9.28.

I have almost finished a new interface, using the SANE API directly,
rather than scanimage or scanadf, which the current interface uses.
The new interface will support all available options. An alpha version
of the new interface will also be in 0.9.28.

Regards

Jeff