[sane-devel] Genesys sheetfed scanner update

Jack McGill jmcgill85258 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 04:56:43 UTC 2009

Pierre,
8 bit depth now seems to be working. I have both the XP100 and DS Mobile set up using the Roadwarrior settings. I am using xsane frontend to run some scans. I have found a couple of bugs
1. On both scanners lineart setting results in an all black image at multiple resolution settings.
2. On the XP100rev3 I am getting an intermittent horizontal wrap around artifact when set to 8 bit color at 150 and 300 dpi and at 16 bit color at 300dpi. An example of what I am describing is available for download at the bottom of the webpage http://sites.google.com/site/roadwarriorscanner/ file named 8bit_150dpi2.pdf.

Can you reproduce these bugs on your end with the Roadwarrior?

Jack McGill