[sane-devel] RE /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsane

rohit bal rohitsharma36 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:19:57 UTC 2009

I have already included this path in the project proprieties still I get the same error.

the ld is found in /usr/bin that already I have included in project properties still I get the same error /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsane

Dieter

Dieter

Hi Rohit,
I guess that the linker path does not point to the location where libsane
currently is ... this has nothing to do with the linker as such but with the
path he's looking for libraries. The include path for the linker needs to be
fixed IMHO.
Hope this helps,
take care

Dieter