[sane-devel] Switching to git: are we there yet?

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:23:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org> wrote:
> Following the test conversion to git weeks ago, I'd like to get some
> input/feedback from you all in order to carry on with the migration.
>
> So, any thoughts, questions, remarks, wishes?

I'm voting for the GIT for several reasons. First, the GIT would be
more suitable for development - one could make branches and commits at
his local repository without disturbing the main one during hist
develpment process. Second, the GIT could make cooperating with
external, open source backends, easier (assuming that they also using
GIT).

Just my thoughts,
--
 Ilia Sotnikov