[sane-devel] sane-backends 1.0.20 Released

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Mon May 4 15:03:11 UTC 2009

Chris Bagwell <chris at cnpbagwell.com> wrote:

Hi,

>> It switches sanei_thread from using fork() to using pthreads for
>> reader processes.
>
> Ah, thats the part I was missing and can now reproduce.  Some of that double
> negative logic in acinclude.m4 was confusing me and I thought my test on
> Darwin would have fully tested it.

Yes, it's a bit convoluted, isn't it? :) If you feel like adding a
--enable-pthreads instead, feel free ;)

> I can have a fix ASAP although I guess I'll need to hold off on submitting
> until git is ready.

You can send the patch on the list in the meantime, it'll probably
help.

Git repositories should be ready as soon as we'll have our directory
created on alioth. I have the repositories ready, bar a few config
bits for the hooks.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>