[sane-devel] sane-backends 1.0.20 Released

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Tue May 5 02:25:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:06 AM, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Julien BLACHE <jb at jblache.org> wrote:
> > Chris Bagwell <chris at cnpbagwell.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,

> >> Ah, thats the part I was missing and can now reproduce.  Some of that
> double
> >> negative logic in acinclude.m4 was confusing me and I thought my test on
> >> Darwin would have fully tested it.
> >
> > Yes, it's a bit convoluted, isn't it? :) If you feel like adding a
> > --enable-pthreads instead, feel free ;)
>
> yes- i was just going to say- lets drop --disable-fork and add
> --enable-pthreads instead.

OK, thats what I did.  Also, I changed things so that if --disable-pthread
is specified that we do not needlessly link in -lpthread or set the CPPFLAGS
to re-entrant.  I would appreciate a quick glance by someone to make sure I
didn't get any logic wrong.

Here's to hoping my first commit with git went well.

Chris