[sane-devel] Scan as pdf gives only blank page

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Tue May 5 08:16:40 UTC 2009

Werner Holtfreter <Holtfreter at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

>> There was a bug related to the xref table in this version, it has
>> been partly fixed in 0.996 but the bug still exists for multipage
>> PDF.
>
> Thank you for the information. But xsane create only
> single-page-pdfs, isn't it? In other case: Which switch on xsane
> make a multipage-pdf?

Use XSane's multipage mode, start a multipage project, scan as much
pages as you want and save - that makes a multipage PDF.

> Is the frontend topic in this mailing list?

Yes - for we don't have another list for that.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169