[sane-devel] Pixma MP600R times out after scan stats

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:47:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just committed the fix for MP600R network scan, can give a try using the
git release (be sure to get the git version, not the cvs one):

git clone ssh://login@git.debian.org/git/sane/sane-backends.git

Let us know.

BTW, this changes also MP600R and MP600 usb protocol, to be now conform
to Canon's driver one, so by chance, if an MP600 owner could also give a
quick try ;-)

Nicolas