[sane-devel] Warning during configuration of backends 1.0.20 on Mac OS X

George Katselis katselis at comcast.net
Tue May 26 07:36:43 UTC 2009

Hi, Devs. I'm using Mac OS 10.5.7.9J61 on a Mac Book 2.16 C2D. I'm
trying to compile the SANE Backends 1.0.20 from debian.org.
During configure, this warning was displayed, with the message to
report it to you. Hope it's helpful! If I can provide more info,
please let me know.

configure: WARNING: IOKit/scsi/SCSITaskLib.h: present but cannot be
compiled
configure: WARNING: IOKit/scsi/SCSITaskLib.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: IOKit/scsi/SCSITaskLib.h: see the Autoconf
documentation
configure: WARNING: IOKit/scsi/SCSITaskLib.h:     section "Present But
Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: IOKit/scsi/SCSITaskLib.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: IOKit/scsi/SCSITaskLib.h: in the future, the
compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
  ##