[sane-devel] Warning during configuration of backends 1.0.20 on Mac OS X

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu May 28 03:29:18 UTC 2009

I see the issue now but do not know a way to fix it.  BTW, the issue is
harmless but the scary looking message is built into the tools we use and
not able to be disabled.

Anyways, reviewing sane's OS X SCSI code, I see any time they compile
something, there is a "#undef VERSION" that conflicts with the OS's header
files.

I don't know an easy way to undef before checking for header files.

Chris