[sane-devel] "sane_read: Device busy" with Canon PIXMA MX310 and sane 1.0.20-4ubuntu3

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 07:15:06 UTC 2009

Hi Rogier,

We would need first a log trace to see what's going on here, don't know
what could have changed with Karmic. Could you run the scanimage batch
command like this:

$ export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11
$ scanimage --batch --source="Automatic Document Feeder" -v -d
"pixma:04A91728_1163AA" -v 1> test.tiff  2> scanimage.log

and send me back the scanimage.log file you'll get.

Nicolas