[sane-devel] "sane_read: Device busy" with Canon PIXMA MX310 and sane 1.0.20-4ubuntu3

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:44:27 UTC 2009

I'll take a look to the log trace and compare it to some others I have
for multi-page ADF.
There's something abnormal at the end of the first scan page, which
leads to the "Canceled by Software" condition after the first scanned
page. Never saw it before, so will try to understand what produces that,
and will keep you posted.

Probably will require a small change to the backend, so in the meantime,
could you download, recompile and install the git Sane version, as I'll
send you some patched file to be recompiled with the git version.

Nicolas