[sane-devel] Support for Canon MF4320d

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:20:40 UTC 2009

Seems that most pixma machines have similar protocols to already
supported devices. The author of the backend is also quite quick to
support new machines. So, chances are good that it will work with
minimal effort. However, there is no way to know for sure unless
someone buys one and tests it. It could be completely different.

allan