[sane-devel] [iscan] New release available

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Wed Oct 14 06:02:12 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that a new release of Image Scan! for Linux has
been made available on my employer's website. The release announcement
is at:

   http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/news/id000693.php

Here is the relevant bit of the NEWS file for iscan-2.22.0:

  * adds support for the following devices:
    - EP-702A
    - EP-802A
    - EP-902A
    - Epson ME OFFICE 510 Series
    - Epson Perfection V600 Photo (requires iscan-plugin-gt-x820)
    - Epson Stylus Office TX510FN Series
    - Epson Stylus Photo TX650 Series
    - Epson Stylus Photo TX710W Series
    - GT-X820 (requires iscan-plugin-gt-x820)
    - PX-402A
    - PX-502A

Attached are changes to epkowa.desc (against the git snapshot of
2009-10-13).

If someone with commit privileges could add these changes, I would once
again be grateful.

Happy scanning,
--
Alesh Slovak                    Linux Team -- AVASYS Corporation
alesh.slovak at avasys.jp          http://avasys.jp