[sane-devel] Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn

Adrian Sandor aditsu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 18:54:50 UTC 2009

> > Do you have the possibility to take a Windows Wireshark log, and send it

> > back to me ?
>
> Louis asked for the same thing too. I haven't installed it in windoze yet, but
> as soon as I do, I'll take a wireshark capture and send it.

Ok I got a capture in windoze now. Here are the actions I did, corresponding to the capture time (if I'm not mistaken):
0-0.6 - started "scangear tool"
13-14 - clicked "test connection" in the scangear tool
43-end - scanned in gimp; it didn't go very smoothly but it worked in the end

The device was connected over the network (only); its ip address is 192.168.1.11. 192.168.1.103 is the computer.

Same as my previous experience, I had to put the device in network scanning mode before scanning (in gimp), otherwise the driver reported that the scanner was offline.
If you need, I can perform any action you specify and send you the wireshark capture.

Adrian