[sane-devel] HP OfficeJet 6110 all-in-one

Richard Werst rbwerst at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:39:52 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply Simon;

I added "hpaio" initially, which brought the same result, and then took
it out because I found a forum link that said it was not necessary/could
create a problem with the newer version of HPLIP (I'm running 2.8.6b).

HPLIP is running, and working properly I think, but I'm not sure what to
say about "hp* daemons."

Do they get activated at boot time, or are they called called when
needed?

RBW